Julieecakes
Ok, baking fans this weeks cupcake is  zucchini YUN ! No need to drag out your mixer this one is done with a wisk and a spoon.  As I wisked the dry ingredidents I noticed the smell of the spices and the flour come together almost like a fall day . Then the wet ingrdidents what a smell as well.  I used a fresh zuchani from my garden I think it added a punch of flavor from a store bought one.  I cut this recipe in 1/2 and only made 12 cupckaes insterad of 24. I did not encounter any problems with this and the flavors all came through as though it was a whole batch of cupcakes. 

The cream cheese frosting was easy , quick and satifiying , the non baker would have never know this creamy frosting took no time to whip up.  Althought soft I found that it piped well enought ot make swrls on top of the cupcakes, but this is defnitely not a frosting for regualr piping.

I have posted some pictures of the whole process. I also included a picture of the wisk for proof how easy they are .  If you look closly at the picture of the cupcake you can see tiny green speaks of zucchiniHappy Baking Everyone !




Julieecakes





































|
4 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    Looks great! I agree, I thought the frosting came out a little too soft to pipe too. Oh, well it still tasted great!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks so much for baking with me this month! This was a pretty easy recipe to whip up and the results were well worth the effort :) Glad you liked them too!


  3. Isn't it great when you don't need your KitchenAid mixer for a recipe?! :) Glad you liked them! - mary the food librarian


  4. betty geek Says:

    I can see the zucchini specks and I can see that you enjoyed them!

    Great job and thank you for baking along with us this month! :)


Post a Comment