Julieecakes
Ok, Baking fans this is my first Ironcupcake challenge !  the ingredient for this challenge was Apple , I had to use that ingrdient to come up with a recipe for a cupcake.  I chose to make a carmel apple cupcake, it is a basic cupcake made with a few of my fasvortie ingredients like brown sugar and apple pie spice ( love the smell ) and of course apples ! The apples were coated them with flour , so they would not sink to the bottom, and folded them into the batter last.  I was very happy with the result .  I coated the top of my cupcakes with warm carmal made from brown sugar Yummy.  !!!!  they taste like a a carmel apple from childhood.

 Vote for me starting Friday  at ironcupcakechallenge

Below are a list of sponsers who provide prizes and help support the vast amount of ironcupcakers from around the world !  Please check out their sites !

My demy by key ingredient   Hello Cupcake by Karen Tucker and Alan Richardson

Cake doctor Returns by Anne Bryn      Bella Cupake Couture

Cupcake Stackers by Gourmac  Beautiful Baking Liner by Vestli

Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery and Cupcakery Supply

Below are pictures of the process.........
































Happy Baking Everyone !!!!Julieecakes!
|
1 Response
  1. SL Says:

    Great work!

    Love your blog! :)
    how do i become a follower though?

    SL
    ibakecupcakes.com


Post a Comment